PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

emkorial is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
help cannot make any data connection!

Spriont screwed me. I was getting an error 64 when trying to use internet sharing, which had always worked for me before. Internet still worked and progeams could use data connection. Call sprint they have me go into epst settings and do and edit restore. I do that, restart, and now no data works at all, I get an error cannot establish connectioin. We go back into epst settings, and all the fields are either blank or have a 0 in them. I type in the username the lady gives me, type in the AAA secret key, set active profile to 1, reboot, nothing. She tekks me to go to the phone settings and pick internet and click get setting and then on the client initiated iota screen hit start, I do that but nothing happens, nothing ever happened when I. Clicked that. Lady said to hard reset, but I'm on vqcation and don't have my restore sruff with me. Can anyone help???

Sorry foir poor tryping, posting this from wifes blackberry
Old 04-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help cannot make any data connection!

Go HERE and install your Carrier's Cab. This will make all the settings for you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan