PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Diamond 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC pure
Carrier: att

jaco420 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC pure

i just went from an Iphone to an HTC pure
I was savvy enough to unlock and jail break the iphone for the hacked apps and stuff.
Now i can't find anything on here for the HTC pure.
is there another HTC section i can browse that would be close to the pure.
i'm just looking for tips tricks and hacks apps ect for the pure.
which HTC phone would be close to the pure.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

d-kahn is becoming a great contributor
Re: HTC pure

If you can't find anything here, xda has a section loaded with roms and cabs. I bought one for my wife and it is running the 2.5 sence for the diamond 2. Most diamond 2 roms should work on the pure. To be on the safe side make sure that the there are some users of the rom on the at&t network.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Actually, thanks to BigDiesel07 here at PPCGeeks you can find your answers in the Diamond 2 section here. (Here is proof they are comparable)

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 06-21-2010, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Focus
Carrier: At&t

nite732 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to nite732 Send a message via Yahoo to nite732 Send a message via Skype™ to nite732

Look at the top of the forums where the rom updates are. Coming from the Iphone everything is jailbrake, now your best friend is rom and .cab.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pure
Carrier: at&t

seansmith_2189 is a n00b

i jus recently switched to an htc pure and love it bt honestly i dnt completely understand how this os works so updating or jailbreaking is confusing my pure is still running its stock windows 6.5 os can anybody explain or break it dwn how to update jailbreak?.. plzz hlp new htc pure user!! ive heard nothing bt gd things bout this phone after update or jailbreak.. plzz help
Old 06-23-2010, 04:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by seansmith_2189 View Post
i jus recently switched to an htc pure and love it bt honestly i dnt completely understand how this os works so updating or jailbreaking is confusing my pure is still running its stock windows 6.5 os can anybody explain or break it dwn how to update jailbreak?.. plzz hlp new htc pure user!! ive heard nothing bt gd things bout this phone after update or jailbreak.. plzz help
you have to hardspl unlock it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520312

then flash any of the custom roms
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=486

here's a tutorial that covers the 2 steps above
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=585201

Last edited by razorloves; 06-23-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pure
Carrier: at&t

seansmith_2189 is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: HTC pure

thank you so much for help me!! ppcg are htc gods!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Diamond 2