PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Cael is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need to Fix Apache (verizon)

i kept Blackscreening upon bootaftre the system info when i trie dto flash 6.5 i manage dto downgrade teh bootlader to 2.02 but now theres No OS im not sure if teh Radio and Kernel is still ther .. cause aftre teh downgrade it wont even do shit ionly hav ebootlader mode. its the Verizon Carrier Modelwhen i use dthe guid eto Unstick from bootloader. i did teh last step like it said extract the kernel radio and OS roms from my OEM rom and run the noid ruuit looks like its doing something then a split second later it says its done when the phone isnt touched.

Last edited by Cael; 04-05-2010 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:54 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Need to Fix Apache (verizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
i kept Blackscreening upon bootaftre the system info when i trie dto flash 6.5 i manage dto downgrade teh bootlader to 2.02 but now theres No OS im not sure if teh Radio and Kernel is still ther .. cause aftre teh downgrade it wont even do shit ionly hav ebootlader mode. its the Verizon Carrier Modelwhen i use dthe guid eto Unstick from bootloader. i did teh last step like it said extract the kernel radio and OS roms from my OEM rom and run the noid ruuit looks like its doing something then a split second later it says its done when the phone isnt touched.
have you tried taking out the battery, waiting 30 seconds and putting it back in?

If that fails just flash the stock rom from boot loader.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Cael is a n00b

i keep getton that Model ID error when i try to falsh back atm i got 6.1 working but i want to go back to 5
Old 04-05-2010, 09:55 AM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Have you tried the NO UID RUU?

Also if you got wm6.1 working, you can tell if the radio is there when you boot.

Also to confirm are you running on Vista, Win7 or XP?
Old 04-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Cael is a n00b

I'm running Windows 7but i do everything on my XP Laptop, as to Radios there but i cant access the EXTRom when i use NoID_Ruu it doesnt Do Squat its about to start then nada.. and when it displays what its about to Flash it doesnt display anything.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:47 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Hi, read my guides on downgrading bootloader problems. I have almost every Apache flashing problem covered in them. You need to make sure you're using NoID RUU. To get back to WM5 you are going to need to extract the the ROM images out the stock ROM then place them in a NoID RUU to flash. For this reason, I try to avoid downgrading bootloader when possible. But now that you have already done it, read my guide, the links for them in my signature, and you will be able to flash the stock WM5 ROM back to the device. Take care and if you need any help feel free to ask.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Cael is a n00b

at first it gave off a Model ID Error and left it in Bootloader i starte dit up again and as we speak its back to the AKU 3.3 Update running the Verizon Bloatware Customization

Anyway to remove some of that Stuff and Merge teh ExtROM Partition for storage space?

EDIT: ran the EXT Rom app to unlock it.. it said Sucess i soft-reset'd my phone and nothing.

Last edited by Cael; 04-05-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:32 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
at first it gave off a Model ID Error and left it in Bootloader i starte dit up again and as we speak its back to the AKU 3.3 Update running the Verizon Bloatware Customization

Anyway to remove some of that Stuff and Merge teh ExtROM Partition for storage space?

EDIT: ran the EXT Rom app to unlock it.. it said Sucess i soft-reset'd my phone and nothing.

Hi, I am having a bit of trouble reading some of what you're saying. Do I understand that you were able to get the phone back to AKU 3.3? You then want to merge the extended ROM partion with the Device Storage? Well you can't do that exactly, but you can make the ExtROM writeable.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Cael is a n00b

yea the AKU 3.3 WM5 rom is back on there but i guess i cant merge the EXT rom you sai di can make it writable how do i make it writable and show up in File Explorer?
Old 04-09-2010, 08:56 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

I think this is it:

Unlock EXT Rom Wizard

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache