PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium (TP2)
Carrier: O2/Vodafone

c0nv1ct is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Kitchen Faulty Image

Hey ppl.. htis problem has been buggin me for all weekend.. can anyone answer these not so simple question

Why does every ROM i download, have a CORRUPT .nbh file on extraction (with winrar or 7zip)
ROMs downloads: MIGHTYROM, JUICY R10 and Energy ROM all for sprint CDMA...

ive tried to download from different laptops, vista and XP.. different browsers.. Firefox, safari and IE...

Ive turned off the antivirus... no activesync connecion as the fone is now bricked but the tircolour screen shows "USB" upon connection wid the computer.. and i have flashed from her ebefore..

So any solutions ppl? an it doesnt make sense.. why do three different roms.. all extract corrupted.. what causing this soooooooo annoying problem?
I know im not the only one.. so what have others done..

your help would be very much appreciated...

thanks
Old 03-29-2010, 12:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Kitchen Faulty Image

try a different version of winrar/7zip? maybe your network connection sucks? try a new network connection?

not that it WILL help, but try just flashing from a temporary folder by running ruu from winrar directly?? do not formally extract the nbh?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development