PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: cricket

uwshnco is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EPST Problem

Well i've done the google search bit for my problem but nothing helps so I hope someone can answer this for me.

After having flashed my xv6700 with a working 2.05 ROM I tried to access the EPST but it doesnt ever let me through after I enter the six 0's for the security code.But if I use QPST 2.7 I can get into the cells settings but there is no place to upgrade the PRL file to cricket.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EPST Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwshnco View Post
Well i've done the google search bit for my problem but nothing helps so I hope someone can answer this for me.

After having flashed my xv6700 with a working 2.05 ROM I tried to access the EPST but it doesnt ever let me through after I enter the six 0's for the security code.But if I use QPST 2.7 I can get into the cells settings but there is no place to upgrade the PRL file to cricket.
To change the PRL in QPST go to the roam tab and at the bottom you'll see browse, click there and choose you're PRL and the write to phone. Also have you tried ##PRL# or ##PRL(snd).
Anyway if you do not know how to use QPST I would recommend *22804 to update the PRL. QPST is a very dangerous tool and should not be used by people who do not know what to do or are unconfortable. You just might delete everything from your phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache