PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 800w
Carrier: sprint

mochica is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Internet sharing

This app used to work before a hard reset. I renamed/erased the helper.dll file but the connection fails by the third party. Did Sprint disable the use of the phone as a modem?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I just used mine so no. There should be another thread with more info on here about it.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Internet sharing

when i had my 800w, i did NOT do anything else, but install the ICSenable cab...if u need the cab lemme know or search this site..."icsenable treo 800w". even google will lead u to the thread to download the cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w