PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm pro 850
Carrier: Metro

channinggrayned is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Palm Treo Pro 850

Hello all
first thing the phone is great. I went from a Samsung Tint to a Palm Treo Pro. I like the phone and all the great app you can install. The phone was originally a Sprint cdma phone but a righteous rep at one of my local Metro stores did the flash for only 40 bucks. He told me he could not install the data service because metro did not support my phone but wink wink PPCGeeks would have what I was looking for. a week later installed Htc_CM_Killer and wow data and web on the fly. My phone would even lock and change the password and I woud have to hit the reset button on the back to get it to release my phone back to my personal password. But after Htc CM Killer this went buy buy. Well if anyone wants to share thier ups and downs with this phone I guess this is the place. Now if I can only figuer out how to get AGEPhone to work. Someone let me know if you have AGEphone working in a Palm Pro 850 flashed with MetroPcs.
Thanks
Old 02-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: zong

smalllife is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Palm Treo Pro 850

hey bro will u send me the free link from where i can download the free upgrade rom for my treo pro .. i ll be very tnxful to u smalllife2000@yahoo.com
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro