PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 12:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

rickyjohn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cricKet ROMs

I have been having trouble with a few ROMs lately and I want to know where is the best ROM with the least bugs for cricKet that contains windows 6.5 or higher and Manilla? Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Old 01-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: cricKet ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjohn View Post
I have been having trouble with a few ROMs lately and I want to know where is the best ROM with the least bugs for cricKet that contains windows 6.5 or higher and Manilla? Can anybody point me in the right direction?
There are very few chefs that cook for cricket specific! I know that you had tested my Androkkid ROM and reported the bugs there. But what other bugs are you referring to, are they ROM specific or do they occur with every ROM like mms or wap?

I can say that there are alot of ROMs that not carrier specific that are good, you just need to add carrier cabs, mms/wap cabs. to get them going on cricket.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:36 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

rickyjohn is a n00b

I've installed all of your roms and two other i found by other members-the only problem i had with yours is that the bottom buttons from the home screen to mostly to all programs disappear and when i change themes there are no buttons at all and the other roms i tried one was very slow and the other half the programs didnt even work when i tried to open them.
I was looking for a couple of hours this morning and just couldnt really find anything so i thought i put out this sos. In my opinion your roms are by far the best and i went back to the Androkkid rom i think it works the best, just dont change themes-damn i loved the manila one though, the clock was very nice.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjohn View Post
I've installed all of your roms and two other i found by other members-the only problem i had with yours is that the bottom buttons from the home screen to mostly to all programs disappear and when i change themes there are no buttons at all and the other roms i tried one was very slow and the other half the programs didnt even work when i tried to open them.
I was looking for a couple of hours this morning and just couldnt really find anything so i thought i put out this sos. In my opinion your roms are by far the best and i went back to the Androkkid rom i think it works the best, just dont change themes-damn i loved the manila one though, the clock was very nice.
I will have a new Manila out tomorrow evening the thing I like about the new Manila is the clocks and all the features you can add. The problem with the disappearing soft keys and start button is a known bug in the 6.5.3 ROMS and seams to be hit and miss with different UI's. I think it has something to do with the Touch flo but I haven't figured it out yet. The way I found around the issue temporarily because I don't use anything but M2D is when you do change to the Titanium you'll see calander on the bottom click there and then it gives access to the start menu.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:01 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

rickyjohn is a n00b

Wow i didnt know about that, its good to know. I'll e trying your other rom as soon as you get it out. I was able to access the start button thru the calander but after 2 or 3 times the start button would disappear.
Keep up the good work
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
cricket