PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 01:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: cricket

roylesage is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Mogul Radio Help

I am using a Sprint Mogul
=====
Radio Version: 3.42.02
Protocol Version: DCAAXAM-430H
HARDWARE Version: 0003
PRI Version: 2.04_003
======

I Installed v1.1 Heavy for Cricket WM6.1

I installed Olipro-240 and then loaded the rom. I had no problem everything worked. Then I decided to upgrade the radio to that new one 3.42.50.

I attempted to flash to the rom using formatted 1GB Kingston FAT32 and the bootloader would flash loading and would do nothing. So then I used Windows 7 when I was flashing this rom [via usb] however I had left advanced networking on so whenever I was installing from bootloader it would stop at 8 or 9% and reboot. "Unknown command" I think it said. This is where the problem started. I tried it on my XP SP3 machine it would also stop at the same percent and reboot.

I installed nuespl 2.47 and then installed the radio[3.42.50] and v1.1 heavy rom w/ no problem[via MicroSD]. However during calls my phone will reset randomly. Even when I flash back to the sprint factory rom it still reboots during calls.

Another issue I have is that when my phone goes into hibernation after 2m. It will not power on with the power button. I have to do a soft reset. I have to disable the power feature that turns off the monitor on my device. I have oxios so I dont believe its a memory issue. Can you share some advice on how to fix my phone or if it is bricked and i need to get another one.

I've spent about a 4 days straight trying to fix it and my GF is getting fed up w/ me on my phone so any help from anyone who knows what they are talking about is much appreciated

PS - the phone not turning on after hibernation was a problem my phone developed before flashing.

---

I downgraded my radio after all of this to 3.42.02. I am still having the same issue. I've reinstalled the radio, rom and did hard resets and pulled battery. The phone works fine on the internet/txt/mms but while on a phone it just resets at different times.. When it comes back on it sometimes has to search for a signal, this takes anywhere from 2-10minutes.

plz assist
Old 01-17-2010, 10:26 AM
shertech

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Mogul Radio Help

I had the same issues. After a week and my wife getting upset. I contacted Sprint. They replaced the phone with no questions asked.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Lurker
Carrier: cricket
Threadstarter

roylesage is a n00b

Ya, I use cricket though. They will not insure non-cricket phones. I need to fix this one or buy a new one.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Try flashing a different radio (3.42.40) via sdcard. Either the radio ROM is corrupt, or you are starting to have a hardware failure. Post your question in the chefs thread for a possible solution. Good luck either way.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 01-17-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:09 PM
N00b
Carrier: sprint

staticchmbr is a n00b

did you hard reset after?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan