PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 06:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

rickyjohn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cricket mms HELP!

Im sorry if i wasnt suppose to start a new thread.
I have a htc touch with cricket and i got the internet and everything just fine for about a year and i didn't pay my bill for 2 months and they made me get a new number when i went to pay it and ever since then internet does not work. I followed these instructions on whitey10tc thread on 11/3/09 and got internet to go back up but i just get crickets home network and not regular internet and it also tells me i don't have a internet plan but i do, and i've tried almost every mms cab or fix available but it goes to send but never goes over 0%, anybody have any ides for me that would help?

And does anybody suggest any Cricket ROMs? Im not looking for a fancy today screen or anything just good programs to use-i use Home 2 as my themes and more. pointui.com

I appreciate any help

Last edited by rickyjohn; 01-02-2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 01-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Cricket mms HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjohn View Post
Im sorry if i wasnt suppose to start a new thread.
I have a htc touch with cricket and i got the internet and everything just fine for about a year and i didn't pay my bill for 2 months and they made me get a new number when i went to pay it and ever since then internet does not work. I followed these instructions on whitey10tc thread on 11/3/09 and got internet to go back up but i just get crickets home network and not regular internet and it also tells me i don't have a internet plan but i do, and i've tried almost every mms cab or fix available but it goes to send but never goes over 0%, anybody have any ides for me that would help?

And does anybody suggest any Cricket ROMs? Im not looking for a fancy today screen or anything just good programs to use-i use Home 2 as my themes and more. pointui.com

I appreciate any help
Well I can answer your questions?
1st If you are getting the clearmode error (no internet on account purchase for $5) message then you need to call cricket and have them refresh your features. NOTE: this may take several times and possibly a trip to a corp store to get it done correctly. You can also double check all your PST setting to insure they are all correct and match with your new number. Paying close attention to the security tab, and MIP default profile.
2nd if you surf upto the stickys in this Vogue forum you will see my tutorial I have included a few ROMs that are preset for cricket.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:08 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

rickyjohn is a n00b
Talking Re: Cricket mms HELP!

Thank you very much! I will try what you said and see if that works.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thank you very much! I will try what you said and see if that works.
Here are some cricket ROMs for the Vogue (Touch).

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-05-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:21 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

rickyjohn is a n00b

which rom would you recommend?
Old 01-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Almost a VIP

Well that just depends on what your after. If your after just a basic WM 6.5.1 then the first one listed would fit your needs. If you want Manila 2.5 and the new look with the WM 6.5.3 Go with the last one. You can always change the back grounds if you don't like them. The ROMs I have posted with the Tutorial are preset for cricket, so basically all you need to do is start an internet browser enter you 10digit#@mycricket.com for the username and cricket for the password and click save. As long as internet works on your account they will work.
I will be posting more next week for cricket users also.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:05 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

rickyjohn is a n00b

I got a question- do the roms u cook up have the sprint wap settings in them? Im just tires of always having to delete mine.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
I got a question- do the roms u cook up have the sprint wap settings in them? Im just tires of always having to delete mine.
My ROMs are straight up 100% cricket. cricket setting only! I have spent 6 months tweeking, adding, and subtracting from different cabs and OEMs to get it all to work right. So no Sprint or VZW b.s. I got tired of using carrier cabs and cabs and more cabs so it's all cooked in now. I also test everyone of my builds on two seperate phones one with the HTML data and one with out to make sure everything is in working order.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:00 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

rickyjohn is a n00b

Thank sounds so great! I will definitely be putting one of your roms om my phone! than you! how long till the new ones are ready? How long till the new ones are ready?
Old 01-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Thank sounds so great! I will definitely be putting one of your roms om my phone! than you! how long till the new ones are ready? How long till the new ones are ready?
I will have one with the Androkkid UI out this weekend along with two others but it won't be till Sunday afternoon.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
cricket mms