PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon Vogue (6900) Touch
Carrier: Verizon

Sobsmb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Help please

Ok long story short, I had to do a hard reset on my vx6900 due to it locking up. After which I can not make or receive calls and no data. I'm on verizon so I did a *228 and option 1 fails, option 2 goes through. but still nothing, I spoke to verizon and we swapped the esn's and retried, nothing, manual programming, nothing. Its not a big loss since I have the Droid Eris on the way, but I'd like to try to get this going again.

radio: 3.37.78
rom: 3.14
Old 12-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobsmb View Post
Ok long story short, I had to do a hard reset on my vx6900 due to it locking up. After which I can not make or receive calls and no data. I'm on verizon so I did a *228 and option 1 fails, option 2 goes through. but still nothing, I spoke to verizon and we swapped the esn's and retried, nothing, manual programming, nothing. Its not a big loss since I have the Droid Eris on the way, but I'd like to try to get this going again.

radio: 3.37.78
rom: 3.14
Have you tried a new A key? Also try to find the shipped ROM and reflash it.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Sobsmb is a n00b

We tried a new A key, and that failed as well, I'm going to try the stock rom tonight though.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobsmb View Post
We tried a new A key, and that failed as well, I'm going to try the stock rom tonight though.
I'm pretty sure if you flash the stock shipped rom and let customizations run you will get it going.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Sobsmb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
I'm pretty sure if you flash the stock shipped rom and let customizations run you will get it going.

Tried that, didn't work, anyway, Verizon and I got it working, but only to be disabled since I not am the proud owner of a Eris. Thanks for all the advise
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue