PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Applications (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Must Have Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=2531)

Big D5 02-16-2007 10:37 AM

Is there a way to increase the text size in Vieka WordPad :?:

bubbatex 02-18-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malatesta
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbatex
BTW - Installed Autolock - After going through the choices and hit "Done", I get this - "Error creating keyboard hook. Program is closed. (31)".

Suggestions?

Hmmm, not sure. List the settings I guess that you have for it.

You don't have any other keyboard-type programs installed like Qtask or QCaps?

I figured it out - disabled Vito Cut/Paste, then installed Auto Keylock and then enabled Vito again - all works well now. Keylock is great.

sanyo 03-02-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BTW - Installed Autolock - After going through the choices and hit "Done", I get this - "Error creating keyboard hook. Program is closed. (31)".

Suggestions?

Hmmm, not sure. List the settings I guess that you have for it.

You don't have any other keyboard-type programs installed like Qtask or QCaps?

I figured it out - disabled Vito Cut/Paste, then installed Auto Keylock and then enabled Vito again - all works well now. Keylock is great.

that's not true for all. mine still gives that same error while only vito is running.

bubbatex 03-03-2007 12:34 AM

"while only Vitro is running". Well, that's is your problem. Read closer. I said "disabled Vito Cut/Paste" - which means Vito is NOT running.

sanyo 03-04-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

"while only Vitro is running". Well, that's is your problem. Read closer. I said "disabled Vito Cut/Paste" - which means Vito is NOT running.

ok wow that's a horrible attitude to have. maybe you didn't understand. i DISABLED vito and then INSTALLED the autolock app THEN ENABLED vito again and received that error still. autolock would work flawlessly when vito wasn't running(after the install!!!) but soon as i enabled vito it did that error and did it over and over so i restarted and it worked fine. but overall didn't like it and uninstalled it.

sanyo 03-04-2007 08:53 PM

also, is there a known sms threader that actually works on the q?

ScandaLex 03-04-2007 09:16 PM

I think this title needs to be amended based on the first sentence in the original post:

Quote:

Here's a small list of some really great (mostly free) programs for the Q and other smartphones:

Having a PPC means these programs arent for us which would have eliminated the need to open this and start reading just to find out...IMO

Big D5 03-04-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScandaLex
I think this title needs to be amended based on the first sentence in the original post:

Quote:

Here's a small list of some really great (mostly free) programs for the Q and other smartphones:

Having a PPC means these programs arent for us which would have eliminated the need to open this and start reading just to find out...IMO

But this thread is in the smartphone forum isn't that enough :?:

bubbatex 03-04-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanyo
Quote:

ok wow that's a horrible attitude to have. maybe you didn't understand. i DISABLED vito and then INSTALLED the autolock app THEN ENABLED vito again and received that error still. autolock would work flawlessly when vito wasn't running(after the install!!!) but soon as i enabled vito it did that error and did it over and over so i restarted and it worked fine. but overall didn't like it and uninstalled it.

Sorry, you were not clear - but you started out "that's not true at all" - so pot calling the kettle black?

sanyo 03-04-2007 11:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanyo
Quote:

Sorry, you were not clear - but you started out "that's not true at all" - so pot calling the kettle black?

no i said "that's not true FOR all" meaning there are exceptions but at that time, like i said in last post, i had not restarted the phone and before that time it did give errors when i followed directions as posted. nonetheless, thanks for the tip on disabling vito to install the app.