PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 06:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Test with framebuffer

Can i get some peeps to test this out on haret (no nand)?

Index of /files/test/

This is a test with the .35fb. There is a good chance you will need to use the latest gralloc and lib since .35 doesnt like the original libs due to the memory miss match.

if this goes well.. then i will commit it tonight.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Test with framebuffer

ACL - can you post a link to the latest grollac and GLIB? or should I just use the one's from TIAD's thread? 11/26 - 12/1
Old 12-16-2010, 09:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Can i get some peeps to test this out on haret (no nand)?

Index of /files/test/

This is a test with the .35fb. There is a good chance you will need to use the latest gralloc and lib since .35 doesnt like the original libs due to the memory miss match.

if this goes well.. then i will commit it tonight.
ACL. quick question, do we have to download both files?. i downloaded modules-2.6.27.46-01232-gb7033df-dirty.tar.gz but for reason the zImage downloaded as txt format.

thanks man. i love your works
Old 12-16-2010, 09:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

ACL, like Tiad noted, can't get the zimage as anything other than a text file.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just change the file extension once it is downloaded.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

i ziped it up.. can yall try the zimage again?
Old 12-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by [acl] View Post
i ziped it up.. Can yall try the zimage again?
it works. I'll test it right know. Thanks
Old 12-16-2010, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 CDMA XV6875 (RHOD500) - O2 XDA IIs
Carrier: VN Mobifone (GSM, 3G)

tiger2wander is keeping up the good worktiger2wander is keeping up the good work

[ACL], zImage.gz still download as text/plain, I see the status from wget output on my console! could u please update again?

Code:
┌─(uocnb@oxygen)-(23:45:51-:-16/12)─-]∙-∙∙·
└─(12.16.10-dirty_35fb)─∙· wget http://htcdevs.wirelesstcp.net/files/test/zImage.gz
--2010-12-16 23:45:53--  http://htcdevs.wirelesstcp.net/files/test/zImage.gz
Resolving htcdevs.wirelesstcp.net... 64.166.55.250
Connecting to htcdevs.wirelesstcp.net|64.166.55.250|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 1663972 (1.6M) [text/plain]
Saving to: `zImage.gz'

100%[=============================================================================================================>] 1,663,972    216K/s   in 8.9s    

2010-12-16 23:46:03 (182 KB/s) - `zImage.gz' saved [1663972/1663972]
thanks for great job!

Last edited by tiger2wander; 12-16-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: add wget output
Old 12-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger2wander View Post
[acl], zimage.gz still download as text/plain, i see the status from wget output on my console! Could u please update again?

Code:
┌─(uocnb@oxygen)-(23:45:51-:-16/12)─-]∙-∙∙·
└─(12.16.10-dirty_35fb)─∙· wget http://htcdevs.wirelesstcp.net/files/test/zimage.gz
--2010-12-16 23:45:53--  http://htcdevs.wirelesstcp.net/files/test/zimage.gz
resolving htcdevs.wirelesstcp.net... 64.166.55.250
connecting to htcdevs.wirelesstcp.net|64.166.55.250|:80... Connected.
Http request sent, awaiting response... 200 ok
length: 1663972 (1.6m) [text/plain]
saving to: `zimage.gz'

100%[=============================================================================================================>] 1,663,972    216k/s   in 8.9s    

2010-12-16 23:46:03 (182 kb/s) - `zimage.gz' saved [1663972/1663972]
thanks for great job!
same with me. Thanks
Old 12-16-2010, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

the zip is fine since im able to uncompress even if it dls as plain text. Does it not load in haret?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2