PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Newest Htc Sense On Froyo Build

any way we can port the new htc sense the one with landscape to the froyo builds. i got to admit IMO android only looks nice with hTC sense. it doesnt have to be the newest version of sense. i just wanna have the htc evo look on my touch pro 2
Old 10-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Newest Htc Sense On Froyo Build

I would love a sense release also. We haven't seen a new sense android version is a couple months.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
I would love a sense release also. We haven't seen a new sense android version is a couple months.
i have a thread on XDA about this. Tried the wildfire but ran into many issues. Good news is the Hero guys got it to start properly but the resolution is off. We will need to wait until the official 2.2 for the wildfire is out.

and NO you cant use one from the qsd phones.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Doesn't the incredible have the same resolution?
Old 10-01-2010, 12:35 PM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Doesn't the incredible have the same resolution?
damn, did you ignore my comment about qsd phones? no snap dragons port over. Need a msm7k
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Mr. Chevy

sorry im not up on all the terms I didnt know what qsd meant.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
i have a thread on XDA about this. Tried the wildfire but ran into many issues. Good news is the Hero guys got it to start properly but the resolution is off. We will need to wait until the official 2.2 for the wildfire is out.

and NO you cant use one from the qsd phones.
do u mind pointing me out to that thread. wanna check it out
Old 10-01-2010, 04:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
do u mind pointing me out to that thread. wanna check it out
HTC Sense on TP2 Android ? - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

any1 else now how to get sense on froyo reference build..??
Old 10-02-2010, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
any1 else now how to get sense on froyo reference build..??
+1 I don't care if it's the newest sense or not, just a Froyo Sense build would be nice. I'd help with testing, or even do it myself if someone could point me to a guide on how to do so.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2