PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Sprint

tomc585 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

cant get wifi working, i have the newest files. any suggestions? using blazn
Do i have to add anything, was looking for the wifi tether.
also skyfire isnt working.

Last edited by tomc585; 10-25-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Is the acess point wep encripted? that doesn' work right now.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 10-25-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomc585 View Post
cant get wifi working, i have the newest files. any suggestions? using blazn
You have the newest files... do you ? Which are they?

At any rate, the #1 reason is modules not matching with the zImage - these must be updated together, and go together. Also, you do NOT rename the modules file, only the zImage & rootfs do you rename.

demonlordoftheround makes a good point as well. I forget a lot of people don't realize how utterly insecure WEP is, and are still using it.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
lol.. ahh you just made my day.. love me a good roast.
lol I usually ignore stuff like that... it's not what I come here for. I come here to see what new greatness the contributors have been able to squeeze out for my phone on a near-daily basis and to support them however I can. If you have a question that I can answer, I try to give you my best answer and I give courtesy and respect to those that do the same. If you come with something else... well I gotta give you something else.

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
From the parts of the FAQ that I originally contributed (you might even say I updated the section of the FAQ thoroughly a few months ago instead of skimming so I could provide a useful reply for everyone to reference):

Also, you're kinda a jerk and I wonder why anyone is thanking your post where you're being a jerk. What have you contributed lately?
I completely agree with you and most humblely apologize to both you and the community for my rude useless posts. Although I know it is no excuse; I had a mean wine in me and I was taking out my frustrations on you when I should have been looking at myself for being annoyed with my time consuming flashing addiction. I have been coming to this site entirely too much and will be taking some time off. I'm sorry for another useless post. Thank you and everyone else who has moved this project forward or assisted in the FAQ. I will be deleting my rude posts. Thanks everyone for the well deserved roasting. Again sorry to all.

Last edited by ryanmv213; 10-25-2010 at 01:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

All's well & balance has been restored to the kingdom. Very cool of you to return and rectify the situation, that takes alot of guts and says more about you than your previous posts! All's forgotten.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
All's well & balance has been restored to the kingdom. Very cool of you to return and rectify the situation, that takes alot of guts and says more about you than your previous posts! All's forgotten.
Not Me I hold a grudge even though I wasn't in the fight!

Old 10-25-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

There is a new system.ext2 build available. XDANDROID Project Update Released | xda-developers
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
There is a new system.ext2 build available. XDANDROID Project Update Released | xda-developers
Thx imnuts for posting this made sure it was thanked how is it working for you good?
Old 10-25-2010, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Didn't download it yet. Will probably be a few days before I try it out now that my TP2 is a backup phone.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps