View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:08 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigee View Post
OK so I've been trying to update my to JMZ's 6.5 ROM but every time I try via card I get an infinite "Loading..." screen and it never goes away unless I do a soft reset. I have also tried doing it via RUU way and it doesn't get past 0% on the phone or the PC. JMZ also had a exe file to do it all and that ended with the same result. I tried updating on a Windows 7 32bit box and also on a vista 64bit box and I got the 0% error "The RUU has encountered communication errors during the update process."

(One note...It clearly says do not disconnect the USB cable but I hear the sound notification of it being connected and disconnected every few seconds.)

I am using an Alltel TP with ROM version 1.05.671.4 (WIN 6.1)

I am convinced its just an ID10t error but has anyone had the same issue? This is my first flash so this might explain alot.
Sounds like you haven't unlocked your phone yet. Follow this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

Last edited by razorloves; 05-20-2009 at 09:10 PM.