View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 09:46 AM
icn4d
Lurker

icn4d is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Using AVRCP without WM

Just bought another Motorola S9 stereo bluetooth headset after my last one wore out. I use mortplayer to play music off the 4g card. My last set of S9's the controls worked fine-FFW, RW, Play, Pause they all worked with mortplayer, TCPMP, fine, no issues, great...

Now I sync up with the new one and now everytime i use the controls it launches F#### WPMPlayer.

So I start the research - looks like these controls have been set in the profile to use WM and maybe the TF3D interface. Great, I use neither...mort with SPB Mobile 3...

So start looking at other players - Nitrogen - No Go. Wait...Looks like Pocket Player has a work around that bypasses the WPMP. not excited about buying a player but i primarily use my phone for music so willing to make the leap. Interface is rough, setting up music is not as good as Mort, but hey if it works with my new 100 bone stereo bluetooth headset why not? Well, in the end - DOESN"T WORK!! keeps opening up media player.

Here is the question - smartest cats cooking up some freaky stuff are hangin between this and XDA. I got to believe that someone out there has found a work around to making this happen. CAB, REG EDIT, UNINSTALL WPMP (would do this either way) Media Player, Especially since it worked before.

If anyone out there has some info they can send my way, well worth a donation to the cause of their choice - site if they are philanthopists, themselves if their cookin the goods!

thanks for reading and quick response!