View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 08:40 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help battery on my HTC Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben8448 View Post
Ok so i recently bought the Sprint HTC Diamond, loved the phone, hated the battery. So i learned how to unlock it, added the mighty mouse and that was it. Battery life increased dramatically until i actually talked on my phone. I do a lot of talking on it and when i talk i have about 2 maybe 3 hours to talk before the battery is gone. I think it might be the radio that i have, i still use the stock sprint one, vers 1.0 or something of that sort. I looked everywhere and i'm really not to sure how to install it, would anyone be able to help me out? Another question i have is how can i increase the internal speaker when i am on the phone, i pushed it to max on the phone but when i am talking i have the hardest time every hearing on it. I really appreciate it, thank you.
For different radios, go here. You can read the thread, but many people like the telus radio or newest sprint one (though telus *may* have better battery life, but probably dependent on location). You flash the same way you did when you put the custom rom on there. The Sprint and Telus radios do not hard reset your phone when you flash them.

For increased speaker volume, see the thread here. I would start with the medium fix, as I found it loud enough.