View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 04:32 PM
GrandMasterB
.:DoWorkSon:.

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB
Re: Anyone else have a D1 Easecase from eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
I like my side cases snug. With this Easecase, if I turn it over with the flap open, my TP slides right out.
I looked at those cases before I got my current case. There is no doubt in my mind that a custom fit case for the Touch Pro is worth that much money. In my opinion the most important accessory for my device is a proper case combined with any screen protector from DAY 1 , keeping these touch screens mint is number one priority , but a proper case can make or break the device literally. The first day I had my VX6600 , I secured it in its Verizon branded 'Universal' holster case and took off across the shop to go to a production meeting and saw something go sliding across the floor in front of me. To my surprise when I stopped to see what it was , it just so happened to be somebodys nice new PDA phone with a shattered screen, oh yeah it was mine. Less than 2 hours it was destroyed!!!!

Since then I dont play with cases that dont fit. The case I just got for my Verizon Touch Pro I got on Amazon for 6 bucks and it is for the Voyager but its a perfect fit for the Verizon Touch Pro. If anything its a little tight but loosened up after the first couple days and I would much rather it was a little to tight than being loose.