View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 06:00 PM
flintduncan
Lurker

flintduncan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Video Call?

I'm new to the forum, and so while I didn't see anything posted about this, I'm sure it's been discussed somewhere and I'll be able to get some information..

When in devo, the HTC TP was described as having that secondary front side camera for video calls and chat. When sprint had their news release, it also mentioned this feature. Now, I am well aware sprint themselves do not support the video call, but I can't find any reference to this camera's functionality anywhere in the manual, in forums, anything. Calling Customer Service is, surprise surprise, not particularly helpful, all they can say is that they don't support the video calls. I know skype mobile, for example, doesn't do video, but that doesn't mean programs that do aren't out there.

My question is simply this.. Did they strip out that camera or is it still there? And if it is, anyone know how to access it for use in any way at all?

Thanks a lot.. If I did mispost this, feel free to send me a PM and direct me where to ask. Otherwise, I look forward to some real help soon.
Flint