View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 06:48 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Mute Ring/Ignore not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavezero View Post
When I first got my TP I thought the incoming call screen looked great. When you get a call you answer - ignore - mute ringer - or even send a text! However these don't seem to work right.

With my Mogul (6800) on an incoming call if you hit end it would immediately send the call to VM and clear out the incoming call screen back to what you were doing before. If you were to rotate the scroll wheel then it would mute the ring and leave the screen up so you could still answer the call- also if you did this the person would not know you were ignoring their call.

With my TP: Ignore - Mute Ringer - Pressing End all do the same thing: mute the ringer and keep the incoming call screen up. This is super annoying as when I'm doing things on my phone, often I just want to send the call to voicemail and get back to what I was doing. But I can't, even if I hit ignore I have to wait for the phone to ring and ring.

Any thoughts?
Pressing End or Ignore immediately removes the incoming call screen and takes me back to what I was doing.

Mute Ringer keeps the incoming call screen up until the call is sent to VM.