View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 03:18 PM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Iphone interface

Quote:
Originally Posted by jptouch View Post
So I know a lot of people are probably going to hate me for saying this but I finally played with the Iphone and I have to say that I was amazed.=D> Now windows can do much more but what blew me away was how responsive it was. What really gets me is how much more advance it feels compared to my pro even when mine is newer. Now I work for Sprint and obviously am not going to get the Iphone, my question is, is there an app that makes our Pro as responsive and as fast when you open an application?
Did you try a custom rom? Sometimes by using one (depending on whos putting it out) they do alot of tweaks that make the phone faster and more responsive. I don't know much about the TP yet but maybe a NO2Cheme Rom might be worth looking into, not sure if it will work though because I don't know If he has TP that hes made a Rom for. I use one of his roms on my Touch and I could not be more happy.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE

Last edited by jdume; 12-29-2008 at 03:31 PM.