View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 05:03 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ActiveSync Won't Save contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtemple42000 View Post
Thanks for the info. I tried what you suggested, all I managed to do is erase all my contacts. I only had a few so its no big deal. I have been waiting on putting all my contacts on here so i don't delete them all. I may try this on my Windows XP computer and see if it works. It seems that Vista just makes things harder. Or maybe I'll just dl the PIMbackup.

Thanks for the help.
weird. i agree that vista sucks. sorry about it erasing all those contacts though...
i always use PIM backup, or at least manually copy my PIM file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
when syncing contacts using winmo device center you have to tell it to replace items on pc first...it will populate your contacts after that switch back to replace items on phone
Good to know, learned something new today