View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 03:38 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ActiveSync Won't Save contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottenr View Post
I've tried to use my active sync to save my contacts but it will never let me check the box for "save contacts". Any idea how to fix this?

Also, I'm sure this information is somewhere around here but I couldn't find anything when searching.
You need to have Outlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtemple42000 View Post
I was havining the same problem. I installed Outlook and now I can check the box to sync the contacts. However, after I sync, my contacts do not show up in Outlook. Should I be looking somewhere else? I'm not getting any errors when syncing.....

Thanks
Try this:

Remove the checkmark for contacts (Tools - Options)
Let sync complete
Put checkmark back in for contacts (Tools - Options)
Let sync complete

If that doesn't work, you can always use a PIMBackup application

*edit* this will erase your contacts on the device, see post below (backup PIM file or else!!!)

Last edited by puff; 07-13-2008 at 05:05 PM.