Old 06-29-2008, 07:16 PM
CaliforniaPlaya
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

CaliforniaPlaya is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "xxx is not a valid Pocket PC application." error

Heres an update on this. I just flashed another rom using helmi's build. Now when I try to run any of the offending apps the first time, I get the not a valid PPC application error. When I try to run them a second time, nothing at all happens. They don't run and I dont' get an error. I've noticed this with Mobile Calculator, the You Tube player that is in the Kitchen and Dashwire. I know thats not many apps, but I'm trying to get this figured out before I do a lot of customizing. If anyone knows what these have in common or what 'helper' app they need to run, please let me know.

Am I the only one having this problem though? I've searched many places and can't find much info. I've posted on here in other places and get no response. 40 views here and nothing. I've tried to get chat to work and I keep getting an error there. I'm ready to raise my white flag and yell HELP!!!

Sorry if I sound a bit irritated. I realize I'm a noob here and I don't mean to sound like an a$$. But this has been going on for a week, and I'm not getting anywhere.

As always, any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!!