View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 03:07 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dangers of downgrading after installing GPS radio (and a little on signing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
I'm not saying its "impossible" to go back to stock (on surface), but it is risky and even if it appears to work there could be problems down the road. You will not see a write up by me for going back to stock that involves flashing a different radio after the device has a 3.xx a GPS one.
This reminds me, of not so long ago, our conversation about downgrading... where i remember saying you'd admit reluctantly that it's not "impossible" but highly not recommended. Even that being said, with some of the more recent threads that are around, i completely understand why you started this