View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 12:12 AM
up2no6ood
PPCGeeks Regular

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ultimate Icon set -reflection- series 174 icons

Thread closed please visit here for the new updates!!!!!

There are several size formats in each .ico, however due to the fact that these icons are rectangle and not square the size settings do not match my original ultimate icons. If you need them to be a different size download axialis icon workshop for free here and convert the png's yourself.
Also spacing tends to be a little big between icons, to correct this, open up the u.l ini file in wordpad, look for setting called "dx" in the [iconfield]. Change that number into a -10, save, re-load into your phone, hold down on one of your u.l tabs and click reload ini, and then icon spacing will be much smaller. Each Tab in u.l will have its own dx setting. If you are using my icons for tabs you will not have to worry about the spacing issue. I recommend that you chose the icons you want to use and only upload those ones to your phone, Uploading the whole pack seems to slow down U.L when you are in the icon selection screen.

For my original icons, theme, hhc home buttons, and modified wa3 theme please see my sig.

Chrome reflections is still a work in progress and I have no planned release date
Attached Files
File Type: zip reflect.zip (4.61 MB, 649 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by up2no6ood; 05-04-2008 at 10:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.