View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 07:36 AM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
first of all, vzw has no hspa+ so your statement makes no sense. also, by nature, lte is more spectrum efficent than hspa+. it can litterally serve up more bandwidth on less spectrum. that is what verizon is rolling out, so your statement is also not true.
concerning att, im sure their hspa+ network services more people that tmobiles small foot print. therefore also more efficent in another way than tmo.
i dont know what facts you are talking about. please cite source.
i really dont care if you were talking to me or not. the beauty of a public forum is that we all free to be here. even the wp7 trolls and tmo fanbois.
I know VZ has no HSPA+ I was talking about their LTe. HSPA+ is apparently more spectrum efficient than LTe release 8 which is what AT$T and VZ are both rolling out. Actually read my post this time. T-mo plans to roll out release 10 of LTe. and u wanted a source, here it is

Quote:
Ray continued to point out how T-Mobile will differentiate its LTE network from the competition by deploying LTE Release 10, which can be upgraded to LTE Advanced via a software upgrade. Ray explained that other operators, notably AT&T and Verizon have not deployed LTE Release 10 gear but instead opted to deploy LTE Release 8.
Quote:
Editors Note: Just to clarify for everyone who may ask, T-Mobile’s original LTE rollout will be theoretically capable of 72Mbps. The ability to software update the network to LTE 10 allows for T-Mobile to easily upgrade their network to much faster speeds with more backhaul. LTE 10 has a theoretical max of 150Mbps. For what it’s worth, our main spectrum guru Conan Kudo tells me that HSPA+ is really more network efficient than LTE up until release 10.
link