View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 04:16 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon doubling data caps tomorrow on plans.

My Experience with Verizon, is that they have the best network in my market, and they know it. They play on the uneducated consumer, and use a marketing technique of bait and switch. I remember a few years back they promoted that you could switch to any plan at any time. Then without any warning, they pulled it. I tried to change plans and I was told no, there would be a charge. I pitched a fit and they gave it, but I had to quote them their own adverizements and all that.

They are notorious for changing terms. They do not sell accessories to non-customers, and will get angry at the stores if you try. I once tried to return an item during the holiday extended return season. They denied it. I got so angry, I walked away. I then read the back of the receipt, and realized that they HAD to take it back. I walked back, showed him the text, and he took it back no problem. Goes to prove that they can do more for the customers, but the policy is, whatever you can get away with, do it to the customer to increase revenue.