View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Replacement Device ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Yes

go to Zune > Settings > Account > Purchase History and then make sure u click apps it shows u all the apps u downloaded and when you downloaded them on your phone
Never noticed that, thanks ! Now I wish I could get rid of (delete apps) in from there. If I hard reset my phone or get a replacement, I have about an hour and 1/2 of apps and demos installing from the marketplace. Then I have to uninstall all the demos I dislike. I would love to delete those for good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
well that would have been nice to know yesterday. Everything did get synced back no problems. All except the apps. It did suck having to go back to a non mango phone though. I decided to wait for the official update but it is KILLING me with how much worse this is compared to Mango.
Still on NoDO(activated my replacement phone last night) and I can't wait on my Trophy, so I will do a full backup.

You have an arrive. There is a full sprint Gold_C (the HTC Arrive) rom available. I would download it, test that you can go back to stock, then just upgrade yourself to Mango.

WHen the final comes out, just reflash the NoDO rom and your back to factory in about 10 min. The claim is that you will have to nuke your phone anyway (you will need to flash a rom to go to final). You'll have to nuke anyway, you might as well enojy it.

I really wish there was a Verizon HTC Trophy (Spark_W) rom but, there is not one.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !