View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 11:57 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sim unlock your TP2 for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Yea, shocker.. @eric12341 (there you go, name dropped you back & T'd ya!)
lol.. thanks! ha! sorry to any cook who's ROM I missed! yea, I even looked prior to posting that... figured some were still out there but didn't see any 29022 either, I'll look again :>))
I just copied American Pie lyrics & dropped in some more ppcgeeks lingo.. thanks! My wife saw it & I went straight to the dog house... "you never said anything like that to me", I'm like... c'mon, you know that's not me.. I just simply modded a song!! :}

*edit* It's really the passing of a great era, the end of winmo modding from my Mogul, TP & 2 TP2's over many years!

BACK TO OP.

HEY ccengineer: To summarize my lengthy reply last page... you're title is wrong/misleading perhaps?
"Sim unlock your TP2 for free"

By your avatar, you are on Sprint... Sprint TP2's SIM's are default unlocked.
Perhaps "Security/Radio unlock your Sprint TP2 for free" would fit better?

imho

i love you VIP's you guys are too funny
This post has been thanked 1 times.