View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 02:03 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sim unlock your TP2 for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@teradog
wow nice poem/song. I didn't know @NRGZ28 and @Sharkie405 were retiring there's still @Kenio,@elesbb and @leadpoizon who are still currently making roms and I'm sure that @Tinkerbell will start her tp2 rom soon. of course this is now the 2 year anniversary of the tp2 so it's contract renewal time for those early adopters who will be going onto a newer phone.
Yea, shocker.. @eric12341 (there you go, name dropped you back & T'd ya!)
lol.. thanks! ha! sorry to any cook who's ROM I missed! yea, I even looked prior to posting that... figured some were still out there but didn't see any 29022 either, I'll look again :>))
I just copied American Pie lyrics & dropped in some more ppcgeeks lingo.. thanks! My wife saw it & I went straight to the dog house... "you never said anything like that to me", I'm like... c'mon, you know that's not me.. I just simply modded a song!! :}

*edit* It's really the passing of a great era, the end of winmo modding from my Mogul, TP & 2 TP2's over many years!

BACK TO OP.

HEY ccengineer: To summarize my lengthy reply last page... you're title is wrong/misleading perhaps?
"Sim unlock your TP2 for free"

By your avatar, you are on Sprint... Sprint TP2's SIM's are default unlocked.
Perhaps "Security/Radio unlock your Sprint TP2 for free" would fit better?

imho

Last edited by teradog; 08-22-2011 at 03:43 PM.