View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:36 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung Within release date on Sprint/ Samsung Galaxy SII release date on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
@gTen: I completely forgot about the 30day thing with Sprint. I'm partial to HTC devices (since the Mogul>>) My wife has the Epic4G, I've rooted that for her...but have NOT flashed a custom ROM on it. She doesn't like that I spend hours on end messing with my phone to begin with....so I don't have experience with Samsung flashing...

I'm torn between these 2 devices...but I'll probably be doing the try one out and return if I don't like route.
I've been using HTC since the Apache, got a bit tired of HTC them putting in outdated/skimping on hardware and that they never got the video drivers out for the mogul/TP2 etc...

Went with the Epic because for the first time did I see awesome hardware and it was the only keyboard phone..

I mean lets be honest, its not like we "chose" HTC, its more like HTC was our only choice back in the days...right now I just keep a list of vendors I would buy from rather then sticking to one..so far I tried HTC and Samsung and would get either if I saw a device I liked...I am also up for trying LG if opportunity comes...For Motorola I will only try them when they ship a phone unsigned...ZTE and Huwaii I am iffy about their quality as they are chinese based and price things fairly cheaply...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)