View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:37 PM
EDWARD MONJE
Lurker

EDWARD MONJE is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [KITCHEN] Psyki 4 Final - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21874.5.0.83)

HI Guys

Here is my little review about this rom
I have two htc touch pro and i flash one of them just for testing
the other Touch pro that i own with a prepaid plan ( I live in PERU ), i was afraid to do the flashing ,because i don't want to breik my working phone
so i just was testing with my another phone ( the phone that's has no line ) just for testing and everything works great .... faster ,stable,what can i say beautiful

So finally i decide to flash my other phone ( The one with a working line )
So i sais . what the hell .... y run Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 fro sprint and surprise it get me the 202 error , everything was Sync , so what was it ? i try and try and nothing so i decide to run SSPLManual_Raphael ( copy the exe one to your SD card inside your phone and just run the app ) so , i run the app and everything on the screen went black and enter to three color mode ,so from there i ran the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 , follow every step , and guess what it flash my phone yessssss so happy , so now i have this rom working perfect . signal so clear ,sms great , everything .... and remember the first time a enter three color mode after a run the SSPLManual_Raphael , i get an error again Microsoft Sync can't connect with the same error 202 , so y try again and everything went perfect , don't panic just keep trying .....