View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:34 AM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: Honestly how good is this phone ?

The thing with motos new phones is they just try to pack as much power into the device as they can. The phones battery isnt very big and i honestly dont think there is going to be a big difference between 1ghz and 2core-1ghz. HTC builds their phones very, very well. The thunderbolt is the best phone i have used. and i have very high standards.i have yet to find something i dont like about it and ive never said that about a phone before. The battery life was very bad until i turned 4g off, now it has pretty good battery life. I can easilly get through a day, and i use my phone a lot!

its not all about the highest specifications. you can get a computer with a 3tb hdd, 12gb ddr3 ram and a 12 core 6ghz cpu but the macbook with half of that is still going to work better