View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:54 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Honestly how good is this phone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
I considered waiting for the bionic, but I like HTC sense. Its very, very fast. And i think it looks a lot nicer than the bionic!
As much of a HTC fanatic and fanboy as I have been, I'm thinking about jumping ship to the Bionic. Which is strange since I have dissed every moto phone known to man since I had a razr when they first came out lol.
But HTC quality has gone down hill. I gave them the benefit of the doubt when the tp1 keyboard problem came out, and they decided to just make a tp2 instead of fixing the problem which is a big shun in my eyes but in my accountant eyes I understand why they didn't recall and redo the faults of the tp1. I still loved my tp2 and htc touch (vogue) and vowed to stay with htc, but their phone quality hasn't improved. The main thing that I hate is their contract with qualcomm (last I checked they were still contracted to them, please correct me if I'm wrong). And personally it's all about the tegra 2 and not the qualcomm POS processors.
Long story short, the Bionic is worth the wait!