View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 06:50 AM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I got my TB and left it all stock for now so that I could do some testing. I am not in a 4G area so my battery will drain if I left the 4G radio on. That being said my first day with the TB after charging it all night the night before did not last for me at all. I got to work at around 7 am, my phone mostly stays in my pocket while I am working and I do get an occassional text or call which I honestly normally never answer. So that day my phone completely died about the time I finished my lunch. At about 2 pm.

The next day after charging it all night the night before. I installed that app and turned the 4G radio off, by the time I left work that night about 7 pm I still had about 70-80% left judging from the battle icon. I believe this app that allowed me to turn off the 4G radio greatly improved my battery life. I am sure experiences could differ, but you really don't have anything to lose if you try it out.

Best of luck.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk