View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:43 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Picture Viewer shows hundreds of images I didn't set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT_Architect View Post
The picture Viewer shows hundreds of images and albums I didn't set up. I see images from games, my Android install on my microSD, emotions, a bunch of dice images, probably from a game, etc. I end up with large cache and thumbnail files, what a mess!

It wasn't always like this. I just want the pictures from the built-in camera and video camera to show. What happened? How did I get rid of all the junk without deleting the underlying images that programs depend on?

Phone=Sprint Touch Pro2 RHOD400 6.5
What 'picture viewer' are you referring to? If it's the tab in sense, just click the left soft key, press albums, choose the directory you want (like the one with your camera pictures), menu, and 'set album as favorite'. That will make it so only images in that directory show on the sense tab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.