View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 01:38 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Anyway to connect to your pc with winmo 6.5 wirelessly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229 View Post
What I am asking is if there is any way to connect to the computer using the phones network?
Some times I may be located somewhere out of town and may need to upload some files on my pc, but there is no way I can do that.
The only way would be to set up a connection on your computer for it to be ready to accept your phones signal and so on. So that you can use your phones internet to connect to your computer while out of town and control it.

Anyone find this possible? It would be great to do this.

If there is no software for it, but it is possible and if it is my idea, I wish I knew programming to create it lol.
Hmm..your confusing me :/ lol..but If I understood you right...have you tried Remote Desktop(should be preinstalled on your phone and depending on your windows version your pc as well) ?

There is also things like LogMeIn and etc..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)