View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:58 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: So, what CDMA carrier will be first ???? (WP7)

So, what have we learned this week so far.....

Exclusive Windows Phone 7 updates from CES 2011

The 7 Pro (FCC approval 10/15/10) and The Trophy (FCC approval 1/6/2011)will NOT be the release phones. According to above.

ยท Look for the HTC Mozart and the Samsung Omnia to be the two launch CDMA devices. It’s unclear as to whether both will be available on Sprint and Verizon, but the devices are confirmed for the respective launches.

Verizon will FINALLY get a f'n iPhone and the annoucment will be on Tuesday from NY (Sick of hearing about it)..and Steve Jobs might show up

Verizon iPhone: everything you need to know -- Engadget

If you go by Pocketnow.com on WP7 CDMA release dates, you'll have no Phuck'n clue...

Dec post.

Windows Phone 7 Coming to Sprint and Verizon Next Month?

Today post

Microsoft Says Sprint and Verizon Getting WP7 Before July

Before July ??? WTF ? Are you F'n kidding me ? If I have to wait till July, I might just say screw it and go with a Vzw iPhone, and I HATE the iPhone...

So, in a nut shell, Microsoft does not have a clue, only people who know is someone high up in the carriers or OEM who are not telling shit. Vzw will not see the Trophy for at least a month to a month and 1/2 (normally takes 3 months to go from FCC approval to store shelves).

Last 2 days of my life wasted trying to find out every bit of info on this subject....CES=worthless

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !