View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mods for Fascinate vs Epic

As a proud Epic owner I have been voraciously learning everything I can about my phone, but now there is a Fascinate owner in the family, and I noticed that there's not much conversation over here. How much of what works on / applies to the Epic will work on / apply to the Fascinate? I am just now going to try and root the Fascinate and install Clockworkmod Recovery, but some things are different. For example the Fascinate doesn't have a camera button. How do you boot into Clockworkmod? How do you boot into stock recovery for that matter. I suppose I should do some reading on other sites like XDA and Android Central, but I just wanted to know if there are any other Epic owners out there that are experimenting with the Fascinate as well, and how they compare.