View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:54 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
@ teradog .... One thing I would add to the list is to have NRG put DaveTn and your guides in the "user maintained FAQ" post 6 on the 1st page, or at least the links to them so you can still update them when needed. Could hopefully cut down on some of the constantly asked simple questions or at least make it easier for almost anyone to answer just say "answer is in the FAQ on the 1st page".
actually i asked NRG a while back to let Teradog control the FAQ in that post for this thread since he's very knowledgeable and likes to experiment with things on the ROM(s), so i don't know what the status of it is but i asked him like a couple of months ago it seems, Dave's not able to keep things updated like he was before since he's in school getting edgumacated lol, that's why he's not around very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howhi05 View Post
I'm pretty sure that it's the end result of the port since the rom wasn't made specifically for our device. There will be some hit in performance along with minor glitches that you see present.
agreed, people have to realize that these roms are ported over and a lot if not all of the things are not made for our device but made to work on it, like i have said before you just have to pick your flavor of rom that suits your needs/level of stability and function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
could someone please tell me how to actually have QuickGPS automatically download satellites? Yes I have it checked off but it never downloads automatically. Why?
hmmm i hope that's not the case, i have it checked to automatically download also, i just looked at mine and it says that it expires in like 22 hours so once that either updates or fails to I'll post it, thanks for the heads up to be on the lookout for that.