View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 01:42 AM
thunderwood73
Lurker

thunderwood73 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question 8 button comm manager bug help

i downloaded some htc 8 button comm manager and when i hit the comm manager button on the side of my mogul the comm manager does open but it is something like super imposed on my today screen. i tried to remove it from my mogul and it is still there. this is my first pocket pc/smartphone device that ive had but i have figured out most downloads and updates. if anyone has any ideas on what i need to do next that would be great. i would just do a hard reset but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my contacts to sync with my toshiba xp laptop. everything else that is important will sync with active sync but i cant figure out the contacts. ive lost all my contact information twice and i really would like to avoid that again. any help at all would be greatly appreciated. also is there any way to donate besides paypal. i dont have any credit cards due to a thrifty ex wife. lol i really enjoy this site and my phone and ive gotten most of my advice for this phone from this site. thanks