View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
How about going back to quick menu & dumping start menu for another 10-20 MB of RAM like your Jan ROMs? No biggy, I can do myself easy enough, (most of the way down in my HOW TO sig link)?
I've known about this long before you guys discovered it. If you were here when I first started cookin 6.5.X ROMs, you might remember quickmenu was used as a taskmanager in place of arkswitch. So I know, I just don't like taking out my "crown jewel" which is the start menu. For people that want more RAM.. they know what to do

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.