View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 02:54 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Protection Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
WooHoo im the first to post in here.. lol , Anyway.. lets start up an All-in-one Review thread of all the cases and skins for this phone. Please include links to where they can be purchased as well.. I for one am looking for some sort of protection so this thread would help me greatly.
Copy cat >.> lol

I'm getting a Stealth Guard..I never tried it before and I expect it to be crap considering the price..but..its free and only pay shipping for a total of $2-$3 for a full boy..so I figure why not...

Samsung Epic 4G Full Body Protection - Cell Phones

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I just got the Stealthgaurd and here is my review...

Overall I think it is ok..mostly for the price..nothing special but nothing bad, it would definitely protect agaisnt say scratches as i tried to cut it with keys and no problem...EXCEPT I have 2 issues with it:

1) It is not meant for Super AMOLED..I put it on an LCD and it looks Ok just to make sure I wasn't imagining thing...but on Super AMOLED it transforms my new Plasma TV into one of those first color TVS with color static flying over the screen..and ITS REALLY BAD...

2) For a full body cover...it doesn't cover..the full body ..in specifically the top and bottom.

Oh and it came to me in an envelope...lol..they charge me 2.85 for shipping on a 40 cents stamp and a 2 cent envelope >.> lol

So in the end I will use the body part I guess but the screen can't :/

Also for the record, the screen is a sticky/glue type but even if you wash it with water the glue would not wear off..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 10-03-2010 at 05:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.