View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:38 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayr1482
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I'm curious.
Can you not activate Airplane mode the usual ways?
Are you trying to make a shortcut?
yes i can activate airplane mode the usual ways.

i travel a lot - so when i am on the plane i set my phone to airplane mode, disable Sense, and turn off my overclock. this is to make watching movies as smooth as possible for the longest time (preserve resources and battery life).

since i travel a lot...it gets old doing this. so - i was hoping to make a toggle script to go between normal operation and the above mentioned...but if i cant set airplane mode then i cant make the script =)
Ah, I see.
Could you set flight mode so it activates with the long press end key through settings and then write your script to activate the long press end key thus activating flight mode?