View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:12 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint/Asureon wouldn't upgrade my Touch Pro -> Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinesis View Post
1)They looked at me like I was crazy but I insisted that people all over PPC Geeks insist that it's easier to get this upgrade.

2) and it doesn't even have a capacitive touch screen, it has the old conductive one with shoddy response time.
1) Shhhhhhhhh! Thats kind of a dumb thing to say at a store ya know..

2) I have an original TP2 from prelaunch weekend.. MY screen is as good as it was when it came out of the box..

And why didnt you goto a 3rd party retailer?? theres specific memos that went out to them specifically with details saying all TP1s have to be switched out because its the most defective phone in Sprints history...

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-23-2010 at 04:16 AM.