View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Gogo Inflight Internet Offers Free Service Exclusively for T-Mo HD2

News...

"HTC HD2 users will be able to make plane time their time by accessing Gogo Inflight Internet for free on their device, allowing them to keep up with email, shop, connect with friends through social media, and surf the Web – all at cruising altitude. To access Gogo on the HTC HD2, users simply select the Gogo Inflight Internet bookmark under the "favorites" menu and register to start the free service period."

I wanted to bring this to every-ones attention incase you might have missed it.

Has any one used this service, are there any users that have not yet flashed that can post a link? I fly out next Monday to Tampa and then back home a weeks later. I would love to use this. Here is the link to the NEWS RELEASE.

Last edited by Improve; 04-27-2010 at 01:05 AM.