View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 05:19 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Sense 2.5 weather updates not working?

If you have a Sprint Airave (Femtocell) in your home - or within the range of your phone, your weather (the "my location" at least) will not update. If you manually choose your city, you should be able to update and it will work but not be as accurate. You may also want to delete any of the unneccesary cities in your list.

I have an airave in my home and I can never get my weater to update properly unless I unplug the airaves power or go about 200' away from my house.

Try this: Dial *99 and hit send. If you are connected to an airave, you'll hear a tone and a message that says you are within airave coverage. Even if you don't have one, a neighbor might.

Finally, go for a drive a few miles from your house and try to update your weather and see if that works. Sometimes the info from the cell towers gets messed up and you have to pull it from another tower.

Hope that helps.

David