View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 02:39 PM
WisdomWolfX
Almost a VIP

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: so you want wifi tethering with 2.1 heres how

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbcapthowdy View Post
when i connect i get limited access.....any idea why?
What version root do you have? I'm guessing that some of the changes in v6 are required to make this work. I'll give it a go at lunch as this would be very exciting indeed. I was just considering going back to 1.5 for this very feature.

UPDATE: I went ahead and installed it and it failed to start using v5 root. So I updated to v7 root and it starts successfully and looks like it's working. My ipod sees the network and connects to it, but barnacle shows no clients connected and no internet is passed. Hmmm.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.

Last edited by WisdomWolfX; 04-21-2010 at 03:19 PM.